Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Spider Solitaire

Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree your leaves are so unchanging.
This is the song that is in my head. ha. I love it. Christmas is great. We already put up our tree and it is the most beautiful tree ever.

I feel bad for the people that don't have a tree. Could you imagine Christmas without it? I don't think I could.


My Christmas list:

Chris:

1.Grill light holder things
2.grand theft auto : san andreas
3.3 shirts
4. 100$ food credit card thing that mom made me get
5. decorations to turn his room into sant's workshop
6. 20' flatscreen
7. maybe a vcr


Mom:
1. a sweater
2. flannel pj's with cute dogs on them
3. a mom necklace that she'll never wear
4.a dvd for her stocking
5. some sort of little piddly things for her stocking

Dad:
1. dvd for his stocking
2. a cordless phone that is easy to use and doesn't have much technology
3. some other things that i haven't thought about yet
4. probably some chocolate or food of some sort

Morgan:
1 jessica simpson lip gloss (every flavor)
2. Some of the body spray too
(she really likes jessica simpson things)

Ginger:
I don't usually handle Gin's things. Mom got her something from me. If it were up to me I would buy her a dorothy dress that looks as close to the movie as possible and the red slippers.

Christie:
We are going shopping for our Christmas present


Stone:
1. a fake cell phone
2. something very manly and fun like star wars dolls

Presley:
1. a pink sequin purse thing with a barbie inside

Ethan:
1. a tigger outfit
2. something really cute

I think that is all. I haven't even made a good dent in the list yet. I love Christmas but I wish that no one gave gifts.

I played spider solitaire earlier and won. I really like that game.
I will be 18 in 18 days. woooooooooo. I want to go in a place that would never sell me cigs and get some. ooooo, and i want to got to a club for a minute. And i want to sit in a bar. and i want to go sit in a strip joint. ooo, and stay out all night without mom or dad calling alot.

yea....

anyway. today is my moms birthday. she is 49. i'm not. i got her a cracker barrel gift card. that is her fav. place to eat. It's ok. i like the blueberry pancakes.
i have to go now.


humdrum hippie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home