Thursday, November 10, 2005

Smoking

Ok, I have my sented candle burning. I have been snacking on fruit. I feel allaround healthy and all i can think about it going outside and lighting one up. I love smoking. It is the greatest thing since fricking sliced bread. What is my problem? I have drank alot of water and I ate lettuce for lunch. What?
I'm just gunna type for a while about nothing..
My leg is asleep and it kind of hurts. I love this journal thing because whether anyone is reading it or not I feel like they are and it makes me nervice. Isn't that wierd? I can't figure out how to read anyone elses blog. I would like to. I really would. That shows how boring my life is. I am so bored that I WANT to read about someone elses life. Is that odd? I wish someone would post me too. If no one does then that disprooves my theory about people getting a cick out of other peoples sucky lives.hmmmm.....
I went to one dudes blog (i don't know how i got there) and I told him to email me because he sounded cool and I thought he might help me figure the blog thing out but nope. He didn't email. I think i'm pissed. What is his problem?
I just went out and smoked. I am evil. I can't buy a pack because I promised my boyfriend Chris that I wouldn't so I took one from a fellow employee. Without asking. I'm a stealing person. When did it come to this? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home