Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hard at Work

Hello anyone reading.
I am at work. Again. I work for my parents. They have fired me at least 6 times in the past two years. Whose parents would do that? Ha, mine!
My sister is coming down tomorrow. Woo. She wants to hang out wich means she wants me to babysit or be her designated driver. I'm excited (sarcasm).
Tracie works here. He is the funniest person ever. His girlfriend is too. He is a country hick who acts like a "thug". His nickname is "The Doctor". Of what you ask....of thuganomics. Who comes up with shit like that? His girlfiend is a model and about a foot taller than him. It cracks me up.
I am wearing new shoes. They are great. They are flat and silver and sparkly. Avon.
I didn't quit smoking. It isn't possible. I have quit once for a month but it was much easier then because I was on uppers on account of being depressed. I am not actually depressed, they just think I am. Wierd.
I gues I had better go now. I am in the middle of reading Harry Potter 4 so when the movie comes out I can know what they leave out and complain about it. The books are always better.-Humdrum Hippie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home