Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The First Attempt

If I spell anything wrong, just feel sorry for me because I haven't had proper education what with living in the boondocks.
I am calling this my first attempt because I won't finish this. I will more than likely write my thoughts for a week and forget about it. I am the world's worst at not finishing things. I like to think that makes me insecure. Not irresponsible. Not an ADHD case. Just unsure of myself. I believe, deep down, that I only say this so people will feel bad for saying anything about me not finishing.
I am seventeen. I have no life and you all get to read about it. FUN! I live in a hicktown in the middle of nowhere. I have a mom, who is nuts, and a dad. Dad is what my sisters and i call Steve. Dad fits him but if you want to get his seriousness accross it is Steve. Don't get me wrong, my dad has a great personality and he is hilarious, but he has an army side that you see outside the home. Thus, at home Dad, outside Steve.
Mom really is nuts. She is almost 50 and still wears winnie the pooh shirts. I don't really get it but whatever. Her name is Lisa.
While I'm on family I will discuss my sisters with you. Ginger is about 33. She is great. She isn't a typical adult. She is a kid in an adults body. She got a desease when she was little and now she just is.
Christie is what would be described best as a home wrecking, selfish, irresponsible bitch. Ok, she's not a bitch and home wrecker is to harsh. Truthe is I look up to her. She is a great writer and her outlook on everything is amazing and sometimes hilarious. She is selfish. But who isn't.
Today is actually ya'lls lucky day. This is my second day to "quit smoking." Fuck me sideways! It is hard to do! I feel like i have a cloud in my fourhead and my chest will burst. If you don't smoke, then don't star....stopping is a bitch.
My boyfirend Chris told me that if I don't quit smoking then it will break his heart. The problem is if I do then i might break his neck. He is being very sneaky. He is trying to quit so he wants me to quit and if I don't then his heart will break and he will keep smoking. UGHHHH. How is it up to me on whether he smokes or not? He can quit without me. He's a big boy. But no. If i smoke then i cause him to die of lung cancer. ha.
I am going to go now. I'm actually at work and I might get fired. In the Chance that I don't I'll type back in about an hour. If not check out my blog tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home