Thursday, November 17, 2005

LaLa

I am so bored. I'm at work like I always am and I have nothing to do. I am still reading Harry Potter. Ever time I get into the zone I have when I read, the phone rings or somebody talks to me. I recieved another comment. I think that's just great. They sent me a thing about making money though. I wonder if it works. I need money. I never did make my Christmas list. I need to.I'm going to get Chris San Andraes. I'm not sure if that's how you spell it but it's an x-box game. They changed it though and the only way I can get the original version is if I rent it (the video rental place has the original) and switch it with the newer one. I think they changed it because you can see naked people or something. Who cares. That's probably the only reason people wanted it in the first place. der. Anyway, I here Chris (he works here to) so i'm going to go. I'll write again soon.

O, and I am leaving for Orlando tomorrow so I may not write for about a week.-Humdrum Hippie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home