Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas

I love Christmas. Not because of the gifts, but because of the vibe. Right before Christmas everyone is tense and grumpy but as soon as that day comes everyone is happy and cheerful.

The only problem this Christmas is I don't have enough money to get everyone everything I would like to.
Chris, for example, won't tell me what he wants, so i'm getting him what I want him to have. I know the things that he would like to have but doesn't need them. He doesn't seem to like other people buying him things. I on the other hand love to buy things for the people I love. I just wish I knew the perfect thing to get him.
I wonder what he will get me. Last year he didn't give me anything for Christmas. I wasn't mad or anything... I mean there isn't like an unwritten law saying you have to get you girlfriend something for Christmas but it did hurt my feelings a bit. I wish he would ask me to marry him. I know he won't but I play it over and over in my head. We give each other our gifts and we laugh and smile and love what we got, but then all of a sudden he says "close your eyes" and of course, I do. The I open my eyes after about a minute and he is on his knee with an open box in his hand smiling. Then he asks me to marry him and i say yes and we live happily ever after until our wedding when it gets better then our honeymoon (even better) then our lives together which will be great and our children and our home and everything us. amen.
-humdrum hippie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home