Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life sucks ass. It's been a while.
Chris and I broke up. He got mad and dumped me over something stupid. I honestly new that he didn't mean anything he was saying, I just used his over reaction as an excuse to break up. I'm alone.
I have started hanging out with Sarah who used to be my best friend in 10th grade. She is a fucked up girl just like me. I think that's why we get along so well. I'm also "talking" to this kid Charlie. He is very smart but he's stupid at the same time. He's all about, I do what I want...I'ma free spirit. What the hell. We all do what we want and what we have to. This kid hasn't had a rough day in his life and thinks he's kind of a badass. I happen to like him alot though. He is intimidating and not many people are in my eyes.
I miss Chris more than words can describe. I think about him at the worst possible time unless I'm drunk.....which means that I have been drunk alot.

List of things to do:
Go on a diet
Stick to the diet
Stop drinking and smoking so much
Stop being an asshole all of the time
Do better in school
Talk to my parents more
Work out or walk

I'm pathetic. And I am an asshole here lately. MY house is trashed and I've been up since 7:30 cleaning. No one helped...surprise surprise
I've been getting in alot of arguments lately. I need more guy friends. Jodi Hayes is still a slut. She is going to MTSU and has a nose ring, tatoo, and a 30 year old boyfriend.Same ol' Jodi.
I'm behind in school and I am disapointing myself on a daily basis.My love for alcohol and surrounding myself with people has taken over. I have been surrounding myself so that I won't be so sad. I hate not knowing what will happen. ahhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home